Saturday 1 June 2013

Daily thoughts - for what they are worth...

Saturday, 1st June 2013


A long Saturday, long and slow. Was tempted to end it by having a drink but instead, took an antabuz to force me to face this long Saturday - the noises off are me eating a banana and vanilla ice cream.

I should be pushing ahead with a detailed study on how to format Duplicity (latest eBook) to put up in all the e-book modes, but instead, pissing about and half reading a novel, just wasting time. What I should do is make a strong cup of coffee with three sugars and face up to learning to format eBooks.

I’m dictating this, using Dragon software. I’ve been practicing with Dragon software for years now and more diligently for the last few months and to avoid it becoming another waste of space and time, I should start using it to actually write. 

Writing with Dragon software should improve it as first of all you have to think carefully about what you’re going to say before you say it - and then you have to choose the best words in advance by juggling them, hearing if they fit in or grate - thinking about them before opening your mouth.

Reading;  TheComedy Writer 
by Peter Farrelly                                         ....very good...!

No comments:

Post a Comment